I love meditation and therefore I practice different forms of meditations. If you’re anything like me, you’re open minded and you’ve heard that scientific research has proved the benefits of meditation for the mind and body.
If you want to deepen your meditation practice or if you’re completely new to meditation, this online program may be for you. Together we will look at how to use the tools without needing to join a new religion, cult or sect.
When I run an experimental Online Meditation program in January, the result was far above my expectations… here’s what participants said:
WHAT DOES THIS ONLINE MEDITATION LOOK LIKE?
- Every Monday for 6 weeks we will have a 1h30 session during which I will (1) present a meditation technique, (2) we will practice the technique together and (3) we will have a quick debrief at the end to check how was your practice and answer questions
- By the end of the 6 weeks you will have practiced 3 different types of meditation, twice each.
- To join this program, all you need is an internet connection, and I will send you the link to join the video conference
- The program will start on Monday 10 August 2015
- All sessions will happen via Google Hangout
- Meditation sessions will take place every Monday from 6.30am to 8am GMT- 6 (Costa Rica)
- 1.30pm – 3pm GMT+1 (London)
- 9.30pm – 11pm GMT+9 (Tokyo)
If you want to read more about the course and what past participants said, visit this page.
If you’re ready to join the program, add your name and email bellow, then I’ll send you a link to the meditation program.